Food & drug retail (HACCP)
Wice has developed a Plug’n play measuring and alert system for grocery stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets and pharmacies.
Wice reduces the need for manual surveillance of business-critical storage facilities such as refrigerators, freezers and server-rooms. Wice follows all international standards for reporting such as HACCP and similar regulatory systems. Wice Smart Sensors, monitor food storage and preparation areas for temperature, humidity and hygiene. The smart Sensors provide food safety and trigger alerts if problems occur so problems can be solved before real damage is done. Wice offers a turnkey product that is easily installed and connects via APIs to most other existing platforms.
HIGH-LEVEL MONITORING. SMART SENSORS. ALL-IN-ONE.
The Wice Smart Sensor solution:
- Ensures that food and medicine are stored at temperatures according to regulations
- Continously monitor and report – with easily configurable settings for nights, weekends and holidays
- Includes real-time alert to ensure that actions can be taken quickly and reduce the exposure to damage
- Is easily configurable, needs no training, no cables and low maintenance
- Adheres to documentation requirements over time by following the HACCP standard
- Offers cost saving on all levels, with low maintenance and training
To see the overall technical solution from Wice – Please click here!
For more information please contact us here.